stream match

Wednesday 12 October 2016

I Didn’t Collapse , a Tile Fell on My Head – Okowa


Delta state Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa today addressed
reports that he recently collapsed and had to be rushed
abroad for treatment.
According to Sahara Reporters, during a church service
at the Government House Chapel, Okowa said, “The truth
is that last Wednesday, I entered the bathroom in my
office and one of the tiles fell off from the wall, and I
had a minor cut on my head and I had two stitches, and
it was treated, and I was ok. People know I am a
workaholic, and that Is why it didn’t stop me from
working, I am hale and healthy.
“Am told that certain section of the social media
reported that I have been flown abroad for medical
treatment. When and how did that happen? It is unfair
and uncharitable to disseminate false information. It is
very unfortunate at this age and time that people will
intentionally misinform others when there are
opportunities to find out what might have happened.”
Okowa lamented.

No comments:

Post a Comment