stream match

Saturday 8 October 2016

“My health is perfectly fine”- Actor Baba Suwe cries out


On October 5, 2016, actor Yomi
Fabiyi in a post shared on his Instagram page
called on his colleagues in the movie industry to
come to the aid of veteran actor,Babatunde
Omidina a.k.a Baba Suwe.
According to his post, the actor was critically ill
and could no longer provide for his family.
Now, Baba Suwe told NetNg, “ My health is
perfectly fine, I don’t want anybody to worry about
me, ” he said. Adding, “a lot of people have been
calling me about the issue all day what Yomi put
out is a very old story. I don’t want to talk about
the issue any more please ignore it. “
Yomi Fabiyi reported that the torture done to Baba
Suwe by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
(NDLEA) is damaging the actor’s health as he can
barely walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment