stream match

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Stop Stressing Me Over Album - Davido tells fans


HKN singer Davido was at the Filmhouse Cinemas
IMAX in Lekki, Lagos State on Tuesday evening to
premiere the video from his latest hit, Gbagbe
Oshi. The singer was pictured with West Africa's
youngest disc jockey, DJ Young Money as well as
other celebrities.
Speaking on why his album release has been
delayed, the 23-year-old said:
"Why are people saying it’s taken
forever, in fact, shey na only me
never drop? Abeg, make them free
me.
"All of my international collaborations
Usher, Future, Popcaan, Young Thug,
and more are on the album.
Everything is on the album. Think
about it, the end of the year is here.
Why release all my missiles now, and
the next year everybody turns over a
new leaf?
"So I’m coming, doing my African
thing for now, giving them the
Tinashe record, so let them feel that
for now, next year, just come through.
That’s why I had to do this EP. I can’t
do what they are doing better than
them, and they can’t do what I am
doing better than me. So I just have to
do this EP, and just drop it down."

No comments:

Post a Comment