stream match

Monday 3 October 2016

Driver Caught Making Love to His Friend’ s Wife in his Taxi


The man , who works as a taxi driver got more than he
bargained for after he was caught smashing his
friend ’s wife near his house in Lusaka , the capital city
of Zambia. It was revealed that the taxi driver identified
as Patrick Chanda usually drives his friend ’s wife to
work on a daily basis . When he was caught in the act ,
he said he was forced to have s *x with her because
she failed to pay him for service rendered .
He said : “After taking her for work in the morning, she
told me that she will give me money later in the
afternoon after she comes back from work “ I agreed
because that is the nature of our work. She later called
me around 7.30 pm to pick her up from Chilanga were
she said she had traveled for work and I greed .
“ After picking her up I drove to Lusaka , Hellen Kaunda
area were she resides and I demanded that she pay me
my money I have worked for, Instead she complained
that she didn’ t have money and told me to sleep with
her . “ I tried to insist to just give me my money, but
she removed her underwear and squeezed me, It was
at this stage when I got carried away and slept with
her just in my car ” he lamented .
The woman ’ s husband did not find the “ joke ” funny,
he pounced on the driver who is also his friend ,
beating him mercilessly .

No comments:

Post a Comment